Re: Handling -- a story

My car does exactly the same thing.  This is on an '87 16v w/ NS Race
springs and Bilstein Sports.  I have a big front bar on it and a stock bar
on the back.  The tail comes out really nicely.
My theory on this is that the chassis on these cars are pretty weak as we
all know and they lose so much camber going through a turn, that a bigger
front bar helps keep the camber which in turn helps w/ traction.  That's
why the front doesn't push.  This also applies w/ weight transfer, your car
doesn't lean as much and so instead of your outside wheel getting 90% of
the work, it's more evenly distributed.  That's my guess..
As for whether or not you should put on the rear bar, No you shouldn't, you
should give it to me so I can put it on my car and so that I can win ST
this upcoming season.  =)  Put it on and try it.  The rear of the car will
probably snap out a little faster (which might be good depending on your
driving style) and your car will definately transition faster(good for
slaloms).

Aaron..
'87 16v