Re: Sac. BBQ caravan from Bay Area?

Kevin Collins wrote:

> SailingFC@aol.com wrote:
>
> > So who's going and what time and where do we want to meet?
>
> If there are more of you cruising up from The Bay, perhaps Mike and I can
> rendezvous with you guys and finish off the drive from there... <?>
>
> --
> Kevin Collins

Marky-Mark is riding with me, he wore out his throttle leg.  :)

Randy B has been talking meeting up just North of San Jose on 101 (the
bottom of the bay) at 11 am Sat, as of this Evening anyway. There are a
few other guys to finalize the RSVP so we are holding our breath. :)

Thems the latest.
TBerk
650 322-2942 H