Boge/Hor...Ebay (NOT RACE!)

Scirocco Listers,
I finally found the E-bay ad that has made such a splash
on the list.

"VW A1 Race Suspension - Rabbit/Jetta/Scirocco
    Item #229890707"
"This is the Hor Technologie/Boge setup, lower
    and stiffer than stock."

Talk about FALSE ADVERTISING.
What kind of drugs is this guy on?
He never even says whether they are Turbo or Pro.

Don't be fooled, this is NOT a race suspension.
Boge's are not race struts. They are darn good
street struts, but not designed for racing. As far
as the Hor springs, I know nothing about them.
This is IMO, having used Bilstein's, Boge's,
Koni's, Neuspeed race and lowering, ST race
and lowering, and Eibach. OK, time to get off
my horse. It just burns me when someone try's
to convince others that what they are selling is
more than what it is.

Air filter for sale, adds 20hp......you get the point.

Hope this helps.

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - 2.0L 16V
(under the knife OSP car)
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc
(my new CSP car until the other is done)