Re: Sac. BBQ caravan from Bay Area?

T Berk wrote:

> Randy B has been talking meeting up just North of San Jose on 101 (the
> bottom of the bay) at 11 am Sat, as of this Evening anyway. There are a
> few other guys to finalize the RSVP so we are holding our breath. :)

11am hookup might work for us.. our other alternative is to stay the
course and continue up I-5 directly into Sacto, which is a considerably
straighter route.  Then again, we have Sciroccos, not Mercury Monarchs,
so NOT going straight is the general idea..

If things are the same since my youthful days, be wary of I-80 through
Fairfield!  One of the worst speed trap areas in all the land!  :0

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0