Fw: Clutch Labor

MK2 also.  But, I was assuming from the previous parts of this thread (types
of clutches, prices, etc.) that the parts were supplied.  If we supply the
parts, the price will more than likely double since a clutch kit (T.O.
bearing, P.P. and disk) are around $200 for the oem and UP from there for
the sport or aftermarket clutches.  Parts supplied, I would do it for $100!
LMK!!

Dave