BBQ this Saturday...

Hey there all -

	Is anyone heading down from or through the Portland area that
would be able to pick up some Euro bumpers for me at Mark Madison's
place? I'd be greatly appreciative (meaning some cash and beer for
the parties involved). I can always road trip up there later this
month to go get em, but I'd rather spend the time working on the car
as opposed to driving it (still needs an idle sensor and the freaking
temp controls on the dash are all out of whack so I'm cooking all the
time.)

				Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?....

				Ben Patterson, 86' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix