Re: scirocco-L-digest V1 #1278

-Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 12:16:55 PST
-From: "Joshua Strait" <joshua13s@hotmail.com>
-Subject: Looking for an A-2 Jetta

-Hey everyone,

-Get this.  My girlfriend is seriously considering selling her civic and
-getting a VW.  A Scirocco is out of the question but she would like a Jetta.

  -  Price is important though.  So does anyone have a well priced A-2 Jetta
-that is in good shape, little or no rust, good interior.  A '90-'92 would be
-ideal, 16v even better, but I want to keep the price low so I would like to
-hear about all leads.  Thanks for any help.  I am in IL but I will always
-drive to find a deal!

-Thanks!

-Josh Strait
-1988 Scirocco 16v (black)

-PS- If anyone wants a perfectly running '93 civic let me know.

Yeah - email Pei Chung Ting at chungsteroonie@yahoo.com. He's got a
couple of em that are really nice with really low miles. He's a
fellow lister and his family is a bunch of veedub nuts (they own like
10 of em). He'll hook you up nice...

			Ben Patterson, 86' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Cell  - 650.274.7525
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - 650.725.4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Try to remember there is no spoon..."
					- The Matrix