RE: Remote starter with a manual shift trans?

right, thats what i said, vacuum and electronics or whatever the hell i
said, but thats not the point. it was that the shift light is dumb. its
not smart at all. its basically a switch that comes on when certain
situations are satisfied, so that means you would have to find another
way of hooking up the remote starter, or just do it the good ole
fashioned way. with a key in your hand.
~cory