MK1 GTi parts needed.

    Hey all. Here's the deal. Long story short.....damaged Roc, sorta "selling/trading" to the GF and using the cash/parts to get this 84 GTi up and running. I need a few things........black hatch from any A1 Rabbit, performance suspension, springs AND dampers (to replace what will stay on the Roc), a catalytic converter, the 3 stressbars would be nice as well, a 1.6 or 1.7 cam, rear disks (so as to NOT have to pull the Roc rears). That's about all I can think of offhand right now.........any more needs, I will post. Hoping some of y'all can help me/us out.

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '84 GTI winter car then project car
     '93 Scott Boulder