From: Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject: Sacto BBQ 1/8/00
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 22:36:35 -0800

Ok we're barely a week away.. can any of you SoCal boys give me some kind
of final confirmation that you're planning on going?  I only want to make
the trip up if I have at least one other car to caravan with.

ASSuming there is at least one other, it appears I will have an empty seat
if someone wants to tag along.  The GF has a baby shower to attend on
Saturday and thus will be staying home..

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0