Re: ND show caravan

george curl wrote:

> May not be the best looker but I'm willing to be the "ghettomobile" of
> the group just for the chance to go see other roccos!!!

Hey George.. don't be shy, looks aren't important!  One reason I have
a Scirocco today was my attendance at the '98 ND show.  I cruised up in
my GTI with a bunch of the SoCal Scirocco contingent.  The Scirocco gang
up there was such a bunch of great guys that I resolved right then and there
to find one for myself.  It didn't matter if your car was stock, custom,
fast, slow, clean, beater, whatever - everyone treated each other with
equal respect, you could just feel the "Scirocco love" oozing all over
the place.

> Is anyone else going from the east coast to the mid
> US?  Caravan options sound like a lot of fun!!!  I'm
> in Texas as some may know but I'm a definite attendee.

Last year we had guys from as far as Colorado and Washington.  This year
we expect a few from the midwest and east coast (though not necessarily
all DRIVING out!).  Do come, I absolutely GUARANTEE that you'll have a
blast and be glad you came.. we had an insane number of 'rocs up there
last year and this year is gonna be bigger - we WILL be the talk of
the show!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0