2..0 L 90 Passat 16v 4 sale

Hey guys,
I found a deal but it just ain't me.  I found a 90 Passat 2.0L 16v in SC.  He was willing to go down to $250.
It had 97K on the motor. Car was smashed in rear around November.

Everything is complete except fuel system (injectors cut at half way down).

I didn't want it because I didn't want to mess with the 5 bolts around the front motor mount that where cut off in place.

If anyone likes alittle challenge getting them buggers out it's a good buy. I looked at it last weekend.

Anyone interested I'll send ya the info.

He said he would ship. You pay fees.

David