ND show caravan

Hey all,
So whos all going to this shindig?  As for the
car...I'm definitly in, my only question for the car
will be if it is in paint or primer:)  Motor is done,
interior will only take me 1 more weekend what else
could I need?  May not be the best looker but I'm
willing to be the "ghettomobile" of the group just for
the chance to go see other roccos!!!

Is anyone else going from the east coast to the mid
US?  Caravan options sound like a lot of fun!!!  I'm
in Texas as some may know but I'm a definite attendee.
 My driving partner and I are willing to hook up with
any other caravaners that want to go.  It may be a bit
early but if anyone has started planning routes or
caravans I'm open to ideas.  Just thinking of 20+
sciroccos caravaning across the country gives me
goosebumps.  Just remember, it's never too early to
start planning!!!!
have video camera, cell phone, and car:WILL travel!!;)

George-
79 rocco