Re: MK1 S: should i trade.

All that i can tell you is that it IS a green color, but it was in a dark
part of a garage.  It had all of the "S" specific stuff including the "S"
badge.  Maybee it wasn't an '81, did the '80? '82 S have a green in the
linup?  If it is not an S, then im not interested.  If it is, my main
question is if i should trade my GLI for it, remember the body dammage i
said before.  My gli body is in quite better shape, but it is a gli and not
a scirocco.  :)

Jason Arms

'87 Scirocco 16v (hibernating)
'64 Sunroof Beetle (livin a new life)(hibernating)
'84 Rabbit GTI
'84 Jetta GLI (the skimobile)
'84 Jetta GLI (parts car)everything is for sale!