Even more sightings.

Visiting my brother in Poughkeepsie NY, I saw two red Rocco's. One drove
past as we were walking to the store. Excitedly I pointed the car out to my
brother, who just rolled his eyes and groaned. (likes his Chevy's)
Not five minutes later another rolled past. I thought it was the same car,
but the colors were  different slightly.....
On leaving the city, I saw one on the road side and then half a block later,
one in the driveway....
Thank God there were two, I thought it was the mushrooms on the pizza   :)

Julie Macfarlane
Menlo Park Research & Development
'81 Scirocco (re-animating)
ICQ: 7704980