85 Scirocco FS

Very Clean 8v with approx 101K (has difficult odometer syndrome)
New-
Radiator
Water pump, thermostat
E brake cables
Shift Bushings and relay rod
Rear Brakes, hardware and cylinders
Timing Belt and idler pulley
Valve cover and pan gasket
Mann Oil Filter and Oil (quaker state)
Inner CV boots (rebuilt Bearings)
Left Transmission Output seal
Front Brake Pads
External Fuel Pump (Bosch)

About 3K on Potenzas (13"s)
I pressure bled the brakes
Repacked rear wheels bearing (redline grease)
Interior has been torn apart and shampooed
Seatbacks work, two small cracks on dash
Functioning factory foglights
Stock Heidelberg AM/FM cassette
Seats have the sprt seat cushions but covered completely
in gray velour (first I have seen of this style)
Recent Battery

AND GET THIS: It still has the little plastic window over the VIN # on the
cowl

Car has a straight rust free body but is scratched up from its 8 months with
the previous owner... the brute
Very strong runner with solid chassis all work done by me, a loving and
mechanically inclined Scirocco-Head kind of like a Scirocco placement agency
for wayward A1s. Located in Brooklyn New York

Looking for $1800
Email me direct bcuda@infohouse.com

Barry
86 Scirocco and oh Bunches and Bunches of VWs