Re: Clutch time?

Book time I think is 5.2 hours. They should be able to have it done in one
day if they arent too busy. If they have alot of other cars b4 yours then
you run the time taking more than one day. I work at a shop and book time
does not necessarily mean that it actually takes   this amount of time to do
the job. Our shop charges 4 hours cause we all know it doesnt take 5.2 hours
to do the job. HTH

>How long should it take an experienced shop to change a clutch on a 16v
>car? Thanks.
>Tyler
>

>--

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'80 Rocco (new!)
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco