JH combo

Anybody ever build a JH engine with only a 1mm overbore (82mm) and stock
compression?  I was curious what kind of horsepower this would put out with a
G-grind cam, dual outlet exhaust manifold, Techtonics downpipe, 2.25"
exhaust, Audi 5000 throttle body with match ported manifold.  I want to go
with bigger pistons but might be adding a supercharger later so I don't want
to raise compression right now.  The second overbore (82mm) pistons are
fairly inexpensive, but, they only come in the stock compression.  I was just
wondering what kind of power this would put out and if it would keep me happy
until I get around to doing the supercharger which could be quite some time.

Tom