G60 transplant updates

Detailed descs will follow once i have a chance to update
my html pages, but for now you can see my progress so far.
Hopefully this will all go in and be fired up in 1-2 weeks.

Some shots of my engine a bit forther along, the last one is
a shot of the complete belt system fully installed with custom
motormount installed on passenger side from my 1.7 8v engine
(no its not a direct bolt on!). This is the non p/s, non a/c,
with euro waterpump pully setup.

http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/engine3.jpg
http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/engine4.jpg
http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/engine5.jpg

Shots of my modified intake and exhaust ports, the exhaust side
is radically smoothed and ported that the camera did not pick up
and I am reluctant to show to the public.

http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/g60ex5.jpg
http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/g60ex6.jpg

here are some shots of my custom modified throttle body, I ditched the front
adapter in lieu of a 16v front plate that
I bored smooth (oval) to match up, ditching the boost
recirculation hose, and will be adding a blow off valve.

http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/tbody1.jpg
http://www.nol.net/~rts/images/mk1/tbody2.jpg

..again I did all the supercharger work myself with parts
from John Betz. I'm doing the whole engine swap and wiring myself, and will
just be happy if the damn thing doesn't
blow up!

Come down to Texas HotWaterBlast and see my shit any everyone
elses radically hot VW, http://www.clubhotwater.org for details

Ryan
87 16v Rieger GTO/Evolution Scirocco 4sale
86 Project Rieger GTO/Competition Scirocco 4sale
81 Scirocco S -> G60 to be
99 1.8T Passat