From: Dan <dan@angband.org>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: 16v Cat/Downpipe
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 16:23:38 -0500

Well, my gutted cat flunked georgia emissions.  It seems to be an unusual
converter, one end is kinda squished... will a regular muffler shop be
able to weld a replacement in, or am I gonna have to shell out big bucks
for something VW specific?  Anyone have a used downpipe/cat for sale?

Dan

--
"I don't like songs, music is just organised noise...and noise is poison
to the mind."

		- Pop WILL Eat Itself, _This Is The Day_