Re: making weighted short shifter

Not sure if it's the same but I sawed off about about 2" off my shifter last
night.  Glad I did, feels sportier and now I can change tapes in all
gears...

Don't know why it was so long to begin with...

BTW,  I saw a pink scirocco with gold wheels and red headlights on the M11
last night...   Was that anyone on the list??

Hehe...