Re: Question re.Sensor Plate Pivot Arm

Rob,
I don't think there is supposed to be any resistance. If you turn it upside
down, the plate should fall open at least everyone I have had apart to
clean, modify, etc.. has done this. Is this the airflow sensor housing out
of the 16V or the 81S? The 16V should be the thin rimmed 83mm one and the
one you would want to use.
HTH,

Randy B.
Cosmos 81 Scirocco S - soon to be 2.0L 16V
Mars 81 Scirocco S - t t 1847cc