Re: "How To" Pictures

> I would be more than happy to create how-tos with pics if anyone wants to send me
> the stuff and Ill it throw into frontpage. Brett is really busy so the site hasnt
> been updated in a long time. So where we would post them is a problem....maybe I
> could just make a site?
>

> Shannon Fenton

This just isn't true I'm afraid.  Should I announce it every time I update
the website here just so we all know it's still being done?  I'm updated
5 or 6 times in the 6 weeks...doesn't anyone look at the 'last updated'
date at the bottom of the first page? Even yesterday I was adding and cleaning
up the links page...

The problem is that I refuse to write all the tech procedures and articles.
There's no denying it takes a lot of work to make a good one, which is why
there's so few I imagine.  I will post just about ANYTHING that people send
me, and for the most part, I have done with 95% of what people sent to me.
Guess what, no one sends me anything.

Here's one thing I'm behind on:  the Scirocco advertisement section. Several
people have been nice enough to send me some good material there.  I'll
be putting it up in the next few weeks, so look for a new section in the
photos area soon!

If you write something you think is worthy of inclusion on the site, mail
is specifically to me with a note that you'd like it on the site.  It is
not practicle for me to do it myself.  Admining the site really isn't the
problem, good content is.

There are two list member profile systems (Fox and Alan) that I'd like
scirocco.org to get connected to...in fact, I've asked several people to
write a forms input page alot like what those guys put together, but using
on the scirocco.org site...

that's enough for now...

==Brett