Re: A desperate plea.....

Nate Mellom wrote:

> Hello all my fellow listers.....
> This email comes after a long night of soul searching and pondering.  It
> all started when I was at the drug store this evening. .....
> If anyone out there would be half interested in any of this, please
> email me directly.
>
> Sincerely,
> Nate Mellom
> '84 Silver Scirocco
>
> PS.  Of course, I'm mostly half kidding about all of this, but I figured
> what the heck, it might just work.  I am broke, my car does need an
> engine, and my Maxima is getting more and more depressing everyday.
>
> --

Nate,

Do you want the money? Or do you want the car running? I'll bet
there are some folks in your area that have 'lumps' (as the brits
call them) just laying around.

Were are you anyway?

Shoot- this is called a Tech Day at My House! kinda thing. Folks
have been known to descend like Anti Locust and after they have
gone (having eaten all the Pizza and downed all the beer) you
will find new hardware strapped on your ride.

Tell me were you are dude.

TBerk