ND show 5/21/00

I was just reading the info page at ND..

http://www.newdimensions.com/ND_current_events.html

..and see that they're looking for some volunteers.  One thing they want
someone to do is to coordinate the drive to Santa Cruz on Saturday, and they
say "great for a whole club to take on".  We are well represented in the
Gray Area <tm>, howza bout we volunteer to lead the pack over Hwy 17 to
the beach??  Would it not RULE to have our 30+ screaming 'rocs lead the
rest of the gang over the hill??

This thing is gonna kick ass this year, essentially being a 2-day event
with the Saturday thing thrown in.  Hopefully a lot of you guys from
back east can make it out..

On a semi-related note.. hey Randy, any progress on the Team Scirocco gear?
We need some of this stuff for the show!

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0