Hot Start

Hey kids...

As if life wasn't bad enough waiting for the weather to improve so I can rip
this miserable 1.6/1.7 bastard motor and its damned automatic tranny out of
the cab- Its now experiencing the classic Hot-Start problem.

IIRC, its some sort of FORD relay that makes this magic problem go away,
right?
I can't even SEE the solonoid, nevermind the terminals- so this should be an
utter joy.

Anybody got the scoop on the hot-start band-aid?

I guess while I'm in there, I could weld up the downpipe exhaust leak...
C'mon spring- I cant wait to tear into this stupid thing!

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
58 Type1 Ragtop