Re: [all] who are we supposed to hate?

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:26:03 -0800 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>I don't hate Hondays and the like... I just have a good laugh when I see
>them with their big-ass spoilers and stickers all over the cars...that
>doesn't qualify as hate, does it? :)

Nope. Laugh and enjoy as much as you want. I cant forsee anyway that hate
can be associated with this.

>PS. I once owned a CRX.  It just didn't have the charm that my beloved
>'rocco does.

Ive driven lots of different cars. Some were fast, some not and like you,
none of them have the charm of my Roc. To each his/her own but, this Roc
is MINE!  :)

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and