Re: Quick question.

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000 17:19:48 -0800 "Marie Laugesen" <marie@blaze.ca>
writes:

>Just a quick question.
>
>Which one of you felliow listers had the guy peeing on the "Integra Type
>R" on his/her homepage?  That was fucking HILARIOUS. I wanted to send a
>coworker a link to it (she think Acura sucks too) but I can't remember
>whose page it was.
>
>Thanks!

Thats was me.

Oh wait, I just have the Honda logo action and not an Integra logo. So
its not me.

My animation page has it running 24/7, if you care to see it.
http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/animae.htm

Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi   82' Scirocco GTi   81' "Project Scirocco FSP"
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and