Re: Momo seat bolt pattern?

Ok not to give you shit about the typing but that was hard to read! =-)
Here is a generic awnser based on what I could decifer:  Momo offers a
genaric sliding base for the seat (about $60) It is about an inch thick and
has the some bolt pattern on the top and bottom.  If you get this you will
need to put somthing under it (or you wont be able to see over the dash).  I
used 4 "L" shaped pieces of pre sloted angel iron. I bolted them directly to
the floor of the car to raise the seat up about 2-3 inches.  There are other
ways to acheive the same end so be creative.  If you want bases that use the
stock VW rails I've seen them but I dont remember where. . . sorry.
HTH

Nate