From: Jason
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2000 12:09 PM
Subject: NICE ROC!

I work on the fourth floor of my office building, I am one of the lucky ones with a corner cubicle, I have a great view. I was talking to a co-worker about my car when out of no where, was a BEAUTIFUL Tornado Red Rocco breezing down Totten Pond Road in Waltham. I said "hey hey...tttthere's one right now". When I was able to get my senses, my co-worker was looking at me like I was a lunatic. She said "you have a pretty good eye for those cars, huh ?" :-) This thing was definetley a Roc, it had black ski holders (is that what ya call them) on the roof, not my taste, but man this thing shined! Thought I'd share.