Re: NICE ROC!

So Im driving down I-95 on the way home from work and I'm just cruising at
78mph as I usually do when to the left of me what appears a nice red rocco,
had black bumpers and no body kit but it sounded just like the 16v.  So we
played a little up to 90 or so until I had to get off at my exit.  I have
never done this with another rocco since I have owned this car because I have
never seen one so I was excited.  I have the Scirocco.org stickers on my car
so hopefully I have recruited another member. I should get an extra dollar
for recruiting:)

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html