Re: 6x9's or bigger in a Rocco?

A friend of mine did this in his rocco.  I was going to do it, but I have my
system set up exactly the way I want it, and dont need to spend any more on
it.  Here goes:

Parts:  4 Phillips 40oz 6x9 (2 2 way, 2 3 way) w/ ferril? fluid cooled
tweeters
4x40 Crutchfield (when they made their own) Amp
1/2" thick board (instead of chinchy rear deck lid)

He proceded to cut 4 holes in that board, for the speakers, and also covered
it with black cloth. This sounds AWESOME, and crystal clear.  You can hear
it accross a parking lot if the trunk is open.. If you would like more
details, email me at pwalsh@pitt.edu

Pete