audio(sub placement)

I sent this once allready but it never showed up on
the list so here we go again!

I am sure someone has considered placing a sub in the
donut spare tire hole of a mk2 roc and I further hope
that someone has gone ahead and figured out what the
volume of that space is....I am sure there are
drawbacks to this install and am very curious to hear
and info about this...i just think it would be a very
nice stealth clean place to put it....and along the
same line what size sub does a roc need for good
sound???

thanks

=====
Michael Leach--Rochester,NY
87 16v Red semi-show
87 16v Black winter....:(  you will be missed!!!
91 Ford Explorer XLT
85 Saab 900s