Re: Pop goes the Nut

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:

> Well, I bet this is a new one for you guys.

Sorry this won't help but just today I stopped to get gas and saw a sad
but Red 944 stuck half in the driveway. Went to console the driver and
saw the right wheel was way too far forward. :(
Told him it would be OK and took a look under, Oops- Broken A-Arm.
Related it could be replaced and a new alignment and he would be back on
the road again. <sigh>

Keep em flying Captn', you may need to rethread the busted one to a next
smaller size, but it can be done. Otherwise it sounds like a weld job.

Gl,
TBerk