Pop goes the Nut

Well, I bet this is a new one for you guys.  Sitting at the light about to
turn on to another road so when the light turns green I decide to have a
little fun.  Half way through first gear I hear this loud BANG then, I hear
ting ting ting ting....  At the next light I do a half throttle accel. and
now all of A sudden there is this loud vibration noise in the area under the
center console whenever I accelerate. So the next morning i look under there
and you know the rear tranny mount, how the metal plate attaches to the under
side of the car with two nuts?  Well one of these fu#$ers is now gone and the
threads on the stud are striped off. Weird huh. Am I now completely fu#%ed.
How shall I remedy this situation. Thanks everyone

Brian 86 16v
http://hometown.aol.com/captnbr/myhomepage/auto.html