Re: Ahhh, cylinder-head gasket???

Thanks for the fast response, Chris. I usually don't drive longer trips, just
like 10-15 minutes (and that's city traffic). So I hope the best and expect
the worst. Is there any way I can be sure other than replacing that darn head
gasket? Are there any symptoms for a bad head gasket other than that
yellowish deposit? I don't want my engine to get destroyed or sumthing.

Thanks again,
-Max