Want to buy a trailer

Bill Sherwood and I are looking to buy a dual axle trailer with
electric brakes to haul the rental dirt track Scirocco.  Something
CHEAP but safe.  If anyone knows of something we could use in the
PA/NJ/DE area, please contact me privately.
phillyscca@enter.net

Thank you for use of the bandwidth,
Ken Buck
no longer the RE of the Philly Region SCCA
78 DSP(FSP) VW Scirocco- definitely not a snow car
85 VW Scirocco dirt Thunder Car #12
84 VW Scirocco daily driver 227,000 miles and still screaming
66 Olds F-85- second owner, second set of tires