CIS Q's

If anybody knows the answer please e-mail Mike and also post to the list.
Thanks for any input.

mailto:vwmikelvw@aol.com

Does anyone know where I might find the flow rates of the different fuel
distributors? I grabbed one from a Saab 900 turbo and the top is cast
with an "056" in it. I checked this against the other ones in my pile and
the "056" is also aparent on the early k-basic fuel distributors (like
what the scirocco 1's had). This seems especially weird as the Saab one
has provisions for the Lambda system! (vw's didn't until 81-82 depending
on what emissions systems the car had) The Rabbit GTI ones say "417", and
the bosch part numbers on them all start with 0 438 100 of course, then
the Saab one is 032, the k-basic one is 007, and the k-jet one is 058. I
can't seem to find any info on this stuff anywhere....please help!
Mike
http://www.geocities.com/vwmikel/

Peter
'79 Scirocco 16V project car
'80 Scirocco
'88 Scirocco 16V
'83 GTI, daily driver

              To reply to the Scirocco list click here:
<mailto:thescirocco@juno.com,scirocco-l@scirocco.org>