Did I do good today at the parts yard?

Today I needed to recharge the battery in the car a bit so I drove
around the corner to the local parts yard.

Out front I saw a Rabbit GTI and a Golf, same place I missed a Golf 16v
that went to the crusher (New Years) but today I didn't want the same
thing to happen.

This is what I got for $50 and a good drenching in the rain;

- Upper &
- Lower Neuspeed stress bars, one each.
- Oil cooler adapter and oil filter mount w/ a single braided hose. (The
cooler itself was not there, the hose was used to loop the oil right
back in, hence the missing second hose.)

Oh, and two great condition sun visors from a Golf for use in the Jetta.

I'm gonna go back tomorrow to see if I can ID the suspension, hope no
one beats me to it. :)

(I think the yellow colored shocks start with a K. Shhh.)

TBerk