Re: Oil spraying everywhere!!!!

you would be surprised how far an engine wil run
without oil.  I knew a friend who had a vr6 come in in
august.  the kid hit a stump camping after prom night
(may) he had been driving it with a damaged oil pum
all summer.  just started rapping in august.  dropped
the pan installed new oil pump give it a good run and
wulla a drivable vr6 again.  I wouldn't say it was the
same as it ever was but it did run decent

.02
Tony

--- John Worden <scirocco@powerlink.net> wrote:

<HR>