Re: same key....interesting

Drew hit the nail on the head in my case...I can open
my driver's side 16v lock with any key, let alone a VW
key. Of course it just has to fit in the cylinder and
then a half turn and the power locks kick in..Needless
to say, my lock pins must be fubared. Gotta love VW locks
and door handles, especially in the winter.

Kareem
'81 S
'88 16v