Re: same key....interesting

Back when I was short, my family and I were in Disney World, staying in one of their hotels.  We were in room 436 (or something like that)  we mistakenly got off the elevator on the third floor, walked to room 336, unlocked the door and walked in.  Not our room.  We said, "hey, where is our stuff?"

Nobody was 'home', so we took their mint's and went to our room.

Sorta-kinda the same thing,

Dan Brideau
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco