From: <Outcaste99@aol.com>
Subject: Rear suspension woes...
> Hey all,
> Just got my new coil-overs in and slapped the front ones on this weekend.
No problems at all!..Now for the rears...Read through the bentley...rears
are even easier right! WRONG! Nothing but problems!

> The rear shock cannot be compressed enough to pull the shock/strut out
from under the wheel well! Has anybody else had problems experience with
this? The struts on the back are not stock KNY(I think,)...I tried to use a
jack on the bottom part of the strut to compress it but there is not way to
keep it compressed...let the jack down and the strut expands back to full
size, simple physics right?! Anyhow anybody have any ideas? I'm stuck! Is it
because the struts are gas that I'm having these problems with it not
staying compressed as the manual shows?? HELP!