Car finally fixed & parts FS

Well back in September I was rear ended while sitting at a red light. I
just got my car back today from the body shop. Since the insurance company
of the lady that hit me was paying for the repairs I figured I might as
well order some brand spanking new euro bumpers.  The car looks great now
and I cant believe how well the hood came out!

Anyway...since I have new euro bumpers, I will no longer need the old set
of euro bumpers.
Now both bumpers are a little banged up from the accident. The rear is in
great shape with just a tiny corner piece of the plastic cut
off..otherwise it's fine. The front bumpers however while it didnt crack
anywhere, it did bend in the middle. I think that it can be pounded back
straight but I am not positive. The bumpers were used when I got them from
Dirk about 8 months ago.  I took some pictures and will hopefully post
them by the beginning of next week. I just wanted to see if there was
anyone who may want them. I have had one non-lister offer me something for
them, but I'd rather see someone on the list get them.  I am in Delaware
and will ship them.  As far as price, I really dont know but I'll listen
to any offer. Or I might consider trades if ya have anything cool!=)  Well
enough of that.

Peace Out! heheh

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)