Re: What Plugs are better?

>Chris, if Japanese plugs suck so bad, can you explain why VW uses NGK as
>an OEM plug for the VR6 motor?

Well I dont know for sure but I bet it is because they are cheaper. When the
Factory exports cars they have to use cheaper parts and whatever they can to
offset the price so that they can be competitive with the other importers.
Istalling cheaper plugs on 100,000 units is going to save them alot of $$.

If you go to the dealer I think they will not even stock any NGK plugs.

Once again. this is all IMHO IME.

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco