Re: Euro "G" Grind

I don't know about anyone else on the list, but unless there has been some
pretty serious head work done (porting, polishing, performance springs,
match porting), and a decent flowing exhaust, cams alone is not going to
make a 1.8L 16v THAT much faster.  To run any kind of serious cam you have
to replace the springs, and if that is the case, you would KNOW by the very
rough idle how radical the cams would be.  All that aside, besides measure
rise and duration etc., some cams are stamped in the end.  Most cams (even
so-called aftermarket) still have VW/Audi symbols on them.  Just my humble
opinion!!

Dave
2.0L 16v port/polish/match port/wide open exhaust/cams/ETC!