Ohio Gathering

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone at all would be interested in a
gathering prior to Daun's ( first weekend in June)?    Not that I would ever
try to steal any of Daun's heat, but I'm just anxious as hell. It would be
impossible to duplicate any of those events. Location would be in Columbus. I
was thinking maybe mid April, the date is very negotiable. There are not
really any shows aound here that time of year. Just a nice gathering of
friends, VW's, beer, food, and music ( you know the important things in
life).       Give me your input.

Marco (Matt Markowicz)