Engine For Sale

Hey!!

A guy at my work has a motor that he wants to sell.  He needs some quick
cash but at the same time won't sell it stupid cheap!!  Located in Tacoma Wa
and willing to make reasonable deal!!

1.6L block with big valve head (40 intake, 33 exhaust), ported polished and
pretty radical cam.  He has the whole setup to stuff this into the back of
either a beetle or a Karmann Ghia. Also with turbo.  Has the special exhaust
manifold, special deep sump pan with baffles and oil return from turbo to
pan.  I really don't know what he wants for it but I though I would throw it
up and see if some one wants it or if someone can tell me what it is worth.
LMK!!! TIA!!!

Dave

P.S.  You can reach him at 253-473-2474 on Mon-Wed, Fri & Sat.  9am-6pm.
Give him a call if you have any ideas.  This is in Tacoma WA.