Waterfest 2000

This year I hope to actually have my both my rallycar and the new
Scirocco on display! Anyway, I haven't seen any posts about this on the
list so here we go...
********************
WHAT: THE LARGEST WATER COOLED VW / AUDI CAR SHOW & AUTOCROSS IN THE
U.S.A.
                           WHEN: SUNDAY, JULY 30, 2000
                           WHERE:MONTCLAIR STATE UNIVERSITY, UPPER
MONTCLAIR, NEW JERSEY. APPROXIMATELY
                           20 MINUTES FROM NEW YORK CITY.
                           HOW: FOR INFORMATION, TICKETS, EVENT
REGISTRATION or VENDING:

                           CALL: RAPID PARTS AT 914-352-1138
                           E-MAIL: rapidvws@rapidparts.com
                           WEB SITE: http://www.rapidparts.com

                           This will be the sixth WaterFest and every
year it gets bigger and better
                           with more cars, events and vendors. Visitors
have come from all over the
                           U.S.A., Canada and Europe. Such notable
vendors as Volkswagen of America,
                           Hella, Sachs-Boge, Neuspeed, Bosal-Brospeed,
CEC, Bentley, Bilstein, European
                           Car, Max Power and many more have made
WaterFest home for the day. If you
                           love VWs or Audis, you won't want to miss
WaterFest 2000.

                           Rapid parts will be at the New York
International Auto Show at the Jacob K.
                           Javits Convention Center from April 22 - 30,
2000.
                           They will be accepting event registrations
and vendor applications.

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut