RE: [Fwd: Questions: Corrado to Scirocco swap issues]

Slight correction. You do not have to use the 16V booster. I know that
everything from 85 and up will accept the master cylinder. The difficulty is
adjusting the pushrod length and I cant remember which ones are adjustable.
I know I dont have a 16V booster on my car but I have the same bolt pattern
as the 22 master cyl. This would apply to Scirocco, Cabbie, Golf A2, Jetta
A2. HTH

>From: "Brian Honnold" <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
>To: "scirocco-l" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
>Subject: RE: [Fwd: Questions: Corrado to Scirocco swap issues]
>Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 14:14:44 -0800
>
>No,
>The brake boost won't fit
>The M/C will fit but only with a 16V Booster
>The hubs won't fit
>The calipers/carriers will fit with the $100 spacers from Momentum
>
>Alex Ting is doing this now.
>
>Brian H

Chris DeLong
ICQ#45030867
Seattle, WA USA
'80 16V Rag
'82 GLI (now with a happy shaved, solenoid operated trunk)
'80 'Vert
'61 17 Window
'78 Scirocco